Tuesday 4 December 2007

i love you


may this love bring happiness to your soul
by liza 4 dec 2007

May this love be happiness of your soul

May this love be the food of your hunger
May this love be the drink of your thirsty
May this love be the sugar of your mind
May this love be the sweet of your lips
May this love be the medicine of your health
May this love be the blood of your heart
May this love be the oxygen of your cell
May this love be the air of your lungs
Love you in every beat of my heart
Your love walk in my body like blood walk in every cell

Love you in every breath
May Allah bless our love in here and heaven

free my soul
by liza
4 december 2007

My love free my soul from the deep dark ocean
My love fly my soul in to your deep bright heart
Light me with your caring Take me to your flame of fire
Wind please blow my kiss to my beloved
I fell him without see him
i kiss him without touch him
i hug him without closer to him
he is so far, beyond my imagination

No comments: