Thursday 31 January 2008

black and white of me





live in the grey of life

my live is never just black or white
but mix with grey
that's what we are...
if the hell is black and heaven is white
i think i am still in between
hope God guide me in to the right path of my life
so my life more shining to be brighter



PRAY

God , why I could find any direction now
Lost power and confident
God where are You
Please don’t leave me in dark of soul
Please guide me in to the right path

I am not sure with my life now
My Future life, feel so far beyond my imagination
In uncertain condition please light my hope

In the name of Allah, the most Merciful , most Gracious
Allah the praises and thanks be to Allah
the lord of mankind, jinn and all that exists
The Most Gracious and the Most Merciful
The only owner (and the only ruling judge) of the day of recompense
You alone we worship and you alone we ask for help (for each and everything)
Please guide us to the straight Way
The way of those on whom You have bestowed Your grace
Not the way of those who earned Anger nor of those who went astray

Say… He is Allah the one
Allah us-shamad
Allah the self sufficient Master
Whom all creatures need
He neither eats nor drinks
He begets not, nor was he begotten
And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him

Say, I seek refuge with Allah the lord of the daybreak
From the evil of what He has created
And from the evil of the darkening (night) as it comes
With its darkness (or the moon as it sets or goes away)
And from the evil of those who practice witchcraft
When the blow in the knots
And from the evil of the envier when he envies

Say, I seek refuge with Allah the lord of mankind
The King of mankind
The God of mankind
From the evil of the whisperer (devil who whisper evil in the
Heart of men ) who withdraws (from his whispering in one’s heart
After one remembers Allah
Who whispers in the chest of mankind of jin and men

Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope
Oh Allah punish us not if we forget of fall into error
Oh Allah lay not on us a burden like that which you did lay on those
Before us
Oh allah put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear
Pardon us and grant us forgiveness
Have mercy on us
You are our Mauld (Patron supporter and protector)
And give us victory over the disbelieving people

No comments: