Sunday 11 November 2007

Allah

Labaikallah humma labaika

By: liza/3/10/07

Labaikallah humma labaika

Labaikallah syarika laka labaika

Innalhamda wani’mata la

ka Wamulkalla, syarikala

Yaa Allah I come to you , for your called, praise to you Allah

I come to you with my dark heart and mind

In front of you I’m just like dust

Clean my mind, my heart ya Allah with your love

In silent heart of soul I feel You

Forgive me Yaa Allah for love you not perfectly

I’m not the good one as your humble

If I can turn the time back to the pass

I prefer die when was still a baby

So I never made sin in all my entire moment

Come near me Allah hold my hand and bring me to Your guidance

Manage my heart and mind like you manage sky and earth

Labaikallah humma labaika

Labaikallah syarika laka labaika

Innalhamda wani’mata la

ka Wamulkalla, syarikala

Love Allah

By:liza /3/10/07

Life in this world just short

Like rain fall in the desert , just disappeared in a second

Everything we have done will return back

How lucky if we just think of God in every breath

How lucky if just know Allah

But sometime we forget when desires fire the lonely heart

How lucky if we just praise of God in every second of life

Allah Allah Allah Allah Allah

How lucky if we just hope love of Allah

So no one can hurt this heart anymore

Ya Allah ya Allah Ya Allah

My Hope just in Your Hand

Give me time to make You proud of me

Give me time to approve you as your khalifah

Life to be praises in everyway

By : Liza/3/10/07

I walked alone in the field

felt the rain touch my hair

I run from the thunder and the dark of the cloud

I saw a little broken wood house near me

I sit in this veranda

In a second little pretty girl opened the door

She was so cute in her modest clothes

She lived with her blind grandmother

Smiled with me and holds my hand

Without talked she brought me inside

She served me with water

I saw they just ate with boil corn

No vegetable, no fruit, no rice, no fish

But they were still smile and happy

We ate together our lunch

How lucky they are

inside this poor house they were still happy

Life has to be praises in every way

Thanks God in every way

No comments: