Sunday 28 September 2008

MY FRIEND


MY FRIEND

When you are sad
I will dry your tears.

When you are scared
I will comfort your fears.

When you are worried
I will give you hope.

When you are confused
I will help you cope.

And when you are lost
and can't see the light.

I shall be your beacon
shining ever so bright.

This is my oath
I pledge till the end.

Why you may ask
because you're my friend.

You brighten my life
Just being a friend to me
i seen something special in You
And I'm glad I found you
A BIG thank you sincerely from my heart

This friendship we share
Is so precious to me, I hope it grows and flourishes
And lasts into infinity.

You are so extra-special to me
And so this to you I really must tell:
You are my one true friend

The greatest Gift, in the end
was a family and a Friend.
An ear to lend, a hand to hold,
and you, my Friend - your heart of gold.

Even if our dreams still seem far away
Our friendship will be right here to stay
Until we are both gone
The road between us will never be too long

No comments: