Saturday 27 September 2008

life and love

This is the beautiful words from my friends i collected and show in here




We have not passed that subtle line

between childhood and adulthood, until ...

we stop saying 'It got lost' and

say ' I lost it.' "

In life dont focus on trying to make

the right decision ....

Instead, focus on making the decision right.


I've Learnt ...........

I've learnt that no matter what happens ,

or how bad it seems today, life does go on,

Because there is always a better tomorrow.

I've learnt that regardless of your relation with

your parents, you'll miss them when they have

gone from your life.

I've learnt that making a "living"

is not the same thing as making a "life".

I've learnt that life does give you a second chance.

I've learnt that even when I have pains,

I don't have to be one.

I've learnt that people do love the human touch,

holding hands, a warm hug, or just a friendly pat

in the back or maybe just a smile

I've learnt that I still have a lot to learn !!!!!

No comments: